A simple recipe that is easy to make and can be tweaked with whatever is available in the home. You could substitute maida with gram flour or ragi flour.
• 3 eggs
• 1/2 cup oil
• 1 cup all purpose flour / ragi flour /
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp red chillie powder
• 1/2 tsp pepper powder
• Salt to taste
• 1 sachet of Maggie masala taste maker (optional)
• 1/2 cup carrot, finely cut
• 1/2 cup capsicum (any colour or a combination), finely cut
• 2 tbsp spring onion (or regular onion), finely cut
• 1/2 cup shredded boiled chicken (or cold cuts of your choice)
• 4 tbsp water
• 1/4 cup Coriander
• 1 Green chillie, finely chopped
• Sandwich maker
• Oil to brush the sandwich maker
With an egg beater, whip the eggs till fluffy. Add oil and whip well for five minutes.
Add flour and whip again. You will find that the mixture is very thick. Add 4 tbsps water and whip again.
Preheat the sandwich maker and grease it well using a silicone brush.
Add all the ingredients. Mix well. Add the baking powder last.
Pour the batter into the sandwich maker and cook for 10 minutes. You can top it with grated cheese while it is hot. This is completely optional.